This morning I saw the colors and thought: really, how long would it take to hop on the elevator to the parking garage's 7th floor and take it all in? I timed it - less than 10 minutes. Bonus: no one else is around on the top floor at that hour to wonder why this resident, blue coat, stethescope, brown bag lunch and all was whipping out of her bag not a PDA but a camera.
Although, looking out over the deck - maybe they wouldn't wonder.
Many hospital lobbey windows face this direction (east), so I love watching the color and light on the river and steeples. Rarely do I have time to capture it, though!
OSF St. Francis Hospital from the back, the graceful older buildings. As you can see from all the views we are quite up on a hill overlooking the city of Peoria and the valley.... Someday I'll get someone on the top floor open a window and let me capture that prospect!
As long as there are windows, even the longest days have pockets of brightness.

2 comments:
Teresa, Happy Birthday!!! I hope that Oct 3rd is as beautiful as Oct 2, when you posted that sun rise:)
Love, Dad
it looks beautiful :) early morning sunrises really are amazing, especially if you have to be up anyway :D Hope you had a terrific birthday!
Post a Comment